SHASTA DISTRICT FAIRGROUNDS
Sign Up Now!
Guidelines for Web design contest
1. Local and State rules govern this competition
2. Only websites constructed by and for Shasta County residents or businesses are eligible.
3. Entries must be prepared by the Exhibitor.
4. Entries must be functional and ready to be judged between May 12th and June 13th .
5. Entry must include an 8 ½ x 11 framed picture/copy of the home page. To be delivered on Tues. June 12th between 8 AM-9PM.
6. All entries must include the URL with the entry form.
7. Juniors exhibitors are individuals ages 5-17.
8. Microsoft Internet Explorer and Netscape are the browsers of choice.
Layout: points will be given for design layout and organization of media elements.
Functionality: All navigation links will be checked.
Interactive design: Use of multimedia elements and interaction to communicate and tell a story.
DIVISION 160 Website Design - Open
1. Personal website-including college students
2. Business website
3. Community group, Institutional, or Government website including post-secondary school/classroom
DIVISON 161 Website Design Junior
1. Individual-websites created by individuals
2. Group- websites created by a group of students, classroom, school, or other Jr. group.
Guidelines for Computer Graphics:
1. Local and State rules govern this competition.
2. Must be work of exhibitor.
DIVISION 163 Computer Graphics
1. Business Cards
2. Greeting Cards
5. Advertising Image
6. Other, not listed
DIVISION 164 Computer Art
1. Enhanced/manipulated Photos
2. Paintbrush art
3. Original Vector Art
4. Other, not listed